Thursday, February 28, 2008

THE X's DOOM IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS page 1

the other day I sent in a submission for nickelodeon's writing fellowship.

Since I have scripts that I have entered last year for this fellowship I figured I will not put them up on line for people to enjoy at least one of the thousands of losing scripts I am sure they got.

I probably shouldn't say this but I'm not to shocked that I lost because I write a script for a show I never seen. I just got inof about it off a wiki page and talking to my little brother. So fan's of the show The X's tell me how close I got the show you love.

oh I'm putting up each page as a different post

enjoy




FADE IN

INT. S.N.A.F.U HEADQUARTERS

Glowface is sitting at the head of a meeting room table next to him is a large wheel of cheese



Also at the table are Lorenzo Suave, Brandon and other members of S.N.A.F.U



GLOWFACE

Right here is our newest tool

to defeat the X’s.



LORENZO SUAVE

Cheese? This is your new plan?



GLOWFACE

Not just any ordinary cheese…



Glow face pokes at the cheese with a knife

The cheese starts wobble and appendages start to spread out of it



The wheel of cheese explodes into a huge monster made of cheese



GLOWFACE

…it’s really a cheese monster,

shipped fresh from the moon.



LORENZO SUAVE

So how is this cheese monster

to the X’s?



Behind Glowface the cheese monster attacks a few S.N.A.F.U minions in the back ground



GLOWFACE

Oh no I have the perfect trap

to snare them to the cheese

monster.



INT. HOME BASE
Mr. X walks into the house as he is going through the mail



MR. X

Junk, junk, post card from 007.

No comments: