Monday, December 26, 2005

Victory! The war on Christmas ends




The long fought battle against the evil anti Americans who want to destroy Christmas has finally ended.

Yes yes the long battles that have been going on for the past few months are finally over. No longer do we have to fear the horror and bloodshed that we have all grown to know to well.

Fear ye not, you can now go shopping without fear of being attacked by some overly culturally sensitive person greeting you with a Happy Holidays instead of the correct greeting of Merry Christmas.

I'm still a bit shell shock of all the horrors I've seen this month. I still wake up at nights in horrors of what I have seen and what I had to do in these troubling times.

For example I can still see the face of the elderly man I had to kill after he attacked me in a walmart with his words of happy holidays. Said this poor genital man in the twilight of his life had to end. He probably had a wife or girlfriend just like any of the boys on our side. He'll he may even have had kids or grandkids.

But it's over now. The best thing we can do as a nation is get together and rebuild.

It may take some time before we can become at ease. But for the time being it looks like we will be safe, we saved Christmas form being destoried. The only thing that we might have to worry about is if the Jews and Negros decide to join forces and celebrate their holidays at the same time this year. An axis of unChristmasness if you will.



*for those with low IQs this post is made in jest (that means This is a joke)

No comments: